New Dear Lizzy Products: Polka Dot Party!

It’s a Polka Dot Party up in here today!! Celebrating the release of my newest collection of products with American Crafts!
The start of working on products and pulling together inspiration is one of my favorite aspects of the process. Polka Dot Party was inspired by a party with friends–a craft fest or scrap night. As you browse through the products you will see sentiments and inspiration about friends & creating–two of my favorite things. Yet the products are easy to work with many different projects.

Ready for a game of I-spy! Let’s start with the oversized wood veneer pieces… I’m in love with them.
Also, chalkboard inspired phrases, those darling itty bitty flowers, fabric bows & photo corners, fabric flowers in a stripe and pink, diecut square frames (perfect for instagram pics)! More diecut cards, stickers, tags! There are some fun elements including camper (this was even before I bought our 5th wheel!) a cat, camera, butterfly, frames, chalkboards, signature lizzy florals & don’t forget polka dots… that inspired the name after all.
Oh, and I almost forgot… Project Life Mini Kit… the Justin Beiber of this release.

There’s a unique splashes & scribbles on some of the papers and phrases… for the messy artist in each of us.
Use the blues, greens, yellows & chalkboard for boys and the pink, fushias and yellows for girls–but you already knew that. : )

One of my favorite products this release is the mini album. The outside is a nice neutral canvas to paint or mist. It’s filled with an assortment of pages including: canvas, transparency, chipboard and two sizes of project-life type page protectors. I started making an album for Lola. Here’s a few peeks. Can’t wait to share more of the products and projects! xoxo, Lizzy

To see the entire collection click below:
To enter a giveaway for the entire collection and see the Project Life kit check out American Crafts blog

50 thoughts on “New Dear Lizzy Products: Polka Dot Party!

1. Ann Marie

Woo hoo hoo! Look at those polka dots — I love me some polka dots!!! Congrats on your new line, you go with your hot self!

2. leanne

each collection amazes me…. love the colours, the faded look of everything, like it was meant for instagram photos:)

3. Anna Ekman

Such a cute collection! The colors, the tie bows, the frames, the flowers, the yellow thickers and the dots. I really like them. Congrats to your new line!

4. Iben

Uhhhh, I LOVE your new line + the PL mini kit is THE BEST :-)
    Can’t wait for everything to arrive at a scrapbook store in Denmark….

5. Karen Beldon

LOVE everything about this! You always out-do yourself with each new line….can’t wait to get my hands on these new products! :)

6. Laura S.

you inspire us with your creativity and whimsy with every new collection. thanks for bringing such fun things in to our lives! i love all the little bits.

7. genevive

I already know what to do for my birthday next month, 18 August – Polka Dot Party with scrappy friends!

Congratulations Lizzy, you did it again :)

8. Dee Sackman

I love your new polka dot party collection! Oh my heck….I love everything especially the cute little frames. The glitter heart pins…the bows…I need it all!

9. Jodie

I have a little on-line store in Australia called Polka Dot Creative. I stock ALL your scrumptious products and can’t wait(!) to add this new collection to my shelves. It goes without saying, I LOVE the name. :)

10. Mandi

Well, Liz, this is basically perfection. I couldn’t have designed it better myself! hehe Seriously, though, it’s really just great- I can’t wait until I see it in stores! I am going to have trouble not buying allll of it! :)

11. Andrea

hooo I loooove the shevron stamp, and… the ribbons and… hoo.. actually, love it all!
    I hope I’ll be able to find most or all of the collection here in Brussels…
    take care
    xoxo

12. Pingback: My favourites of the new scrapbook releases | We All Live in a Yellow ScrapMachine

13. Jasmine tran

Hey, I just love the polka dot party kit. I just ordered the mini kit and canvas album. When it arrived the binding was apart. Is it suppose to have screws to hold the binding to the book???? It is sliding around right now because it’s not attached to anything. Just let me know if there is any way to fix this. Thanks!!!

14. Colleen Hollis

Will there by any chance be a digital elements pack released for Polka Dot Party like there is for 5th and Frolic? I just purchased the Project Life mini kit Polka Dot Party and would like to download the digital elements pack if available. Or coming soon?