click play: Dear Lizzy CHA Video

As if the craft show isn’t fun enough, Collin flew out to CHA and filmed a little video of some new products and the booth.
Having him there for a night was a blast and I love to sit back and watch him in his element–filming. There are a couple other videos he is putting together of the event as well. I guess I got first dibs… ; )
if it doesn’t show up above CLICK HERE to watch

Hope you enjoy and thanks! xo, Lizzy

30 thoughts on “click play: Dear Lizzy CHA Video

1. Jill

Great video! Love the music selection and it was fun to see you introduce your new products;) The daybook is SUPER cute! Love the envelope in the middle of the page! Smiles, Jill

2. Nita K.

Can I just say I don’t know how so much cuteness could come in one person. You are adorable! I love this line! Can’t wait to get the die cut cards and as mama to 2 boys I am looking forward to seeing your baby boy layouts.

1. Elizabeth Kartchner Post author

It ships to retailers the beginning of February so should be available shortly after that. Thanks!

3. caz hancock

Oh i loved this so much, and i love your line, it was my favourite from last year and alongside Maggie Holmes it is my fave this year again, you just keep knocking it out :)

4. Sandy Licata

Collin did a great filming in your booth…Love the new Lizzy line of products. Lizzy, you have always been my leading inspiration in scrapbooking right into my card making. All of your colors in your products are amazing…love them!!!

1. Elizabeth Kartchner Post author

Thanks Char! It ships from the AC warehouse the first of February so it should be available shortly after that. :)

5. Laura

Super clever way to show off your new line!!! It beats the one dimensional look on a computer screen. It really makes me feel like I don’t need to see in person to buy…I just saw it and it looks good enough to own ;-) By the way, I’ve been having a hard a time putting together a color palette for a quilt I’m planning to make. Well, when I saw your line it all came together…I was just missing the navy blue…perfecto ;-)

6. Suz

Love this line so much Liz! So lovely to meet you and privileged to make a Cameo appearance in your video along with @Allison Waken! (Eep! I seriously just thought we were posing for a traditional pic at first!)
    All the best with your business and growing family!! :)
    Suz