Hello Baby Bump

As much as I wanted to just put on my sweats after church… you know, the ones that I have practically lived in since Christmas when I bought them for myself. (Thank you to me!) Yes, they were sounding mighty nice especially since the last two hours of church are spent in the nursery where I take care of the cutest crying kids, snack on goldfish crackers & fruit snacks, and teach them about how much Jesus loves them! Which is a very good place to be, if you ask me, but also very tiring. As much as I wanted to just crawl in bed… I decided that this little angel, who is about 11″ long now, really deserves to have his little life documented. Or in this case my belly’s picture taken… in all its growing glory!
And it’s also proof that I do change out of my pajamas.
I remember when I was pregnant with Avery, my first, I swear it’s all I ever thought about. Every second. It’s a little different this time around and sometimes I forget for a moment that I am pregnant. Obviously because there are three other girlies distracting me from daydreaming about that yummy baby smell. Or freaking out about those 3 am wake up calls. But it’s kinda fun because when I do remember it’s Christmas morning all over again. I don’t know if having another baby at this moment was part of my plan… but that’s the ease of this life. We are not in charge. Someone else knows what’s best for us. Or knows when we need to learn and grow.

Self-portraits taken with Canon Mark II and my self-timer remote

17 thoughts on “Hello Baby Bump

1. Kim Woods

Oh beautiful lady! I remember how cute you were at SPARK!#2 Do you feel like you are shaped differently? I was very voluptuous with my boys and just a little ball with my daughter. I hope you continue to feel well!!

2. Julie Keller

I love seeing baby bumps. My best friend is due mid-March, and I’m giddy about their daughter. Can’t wait to help with her baby shower either. Going to use lots of your party ideas :)

3. Betilie

I do really love reading your personal journaling on your life and now your pregnancy…but most of all I love reading How Jesus is in your life, How God guide you, and put you and your family on the way of learning something to become a better person… a better christian..
    I am also pregnant, an “unexpected” babygirl and I think a lot of what is God plan for me and mine…
    So God bless you…and your house .

4. Heidi

Congrats on the baby news! Your bump is so sweet. I hope you are feeling well and I can’t wait to hear all about your wonderful journey.- Heidi

5. JoJo and Eloise

“Rediscovering You” I am so glad to have come across your blog again. It has been some time since I have been here. I actually fell off the blogging radar because, I have what is called Hyperemisis Gravidarum “EXTREME morning sickness” she is now almost 2mths old ( goes by so quick ) and our 6th baby :) So I am so excited to see your expecting. I am looking forward to being able to keep up and follow along with you.
    Blessings
    Angelina

6. Ris Weaver

Nursery is a hard calling! I subbed one Sunday when my daughter was in there and it was chaos. Lots of adorable kids but still a headache waiting to happen… I commend you for your patience!

And of course your bump is adorable! Boys are a treat, especially after girls. He will hopefully be smooth sailing for you :)

7. Lisa W.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I was so excited when I opened my inbox AND the title read “Baby Bump” THERE is nothing more beautiful than a cuteness little baby belly…LOVE it, miss it, really miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being pregnant for me was the best!!! Thanks for keeping us in touch. And that little “My girl” of yours ALL of you girlies are forever adorable. How much fun is it going to be to read you blog with a little boy in it. AND how fun for us to see Ohhhhhhhhhhhh maybee some more boyish looking Dear Lizzy lines:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8. Cardarian

How lovely, a 4th little one on the way! I had only one (she is now 27) but I wish I had more! Enjoy those little ones as much as you can, as they soon grow up! I have just recently found your blog and just love it! Please continue the good work! Happy 2013!!!
    Lots of hugs coming to you from Slovenia,
    Cardarian

9. lori

just wanted to say I was sooo thrilled to see your line now digital through acdigitals -love it! just purchased the bundle as I am a digital scrapbooker.

10. Meghann

Thanks for showing off your bump! I am 24 weeks on Friday with our first and having such a hard time coping with this growing waistline! You reminded me that I just need to be in the present and document this time!

11. Ariel

Hello little bump! You are so cute! & stylish! (although I don’t doubt the temptation of those sweat pants…haha what girl CANT relate to that!?)

12. julie

You look just beautiful!I’m pregnant too (30 weeks)and i look like a whale!!I agree with you, it’s very important to document but it is true that I am not as focused on my pregnancy as for my first baby (It’s my third child)!In case, you’re a really cute mommy!Have a nice day!

13. Jule

Oh I am with you: I documented everything and everywhere throughout my first pregnancy. This time, I am at the music garden with my daughter, we go swimming, play, sing, dance…But I just have to balance it a bit, my second daughter will ask questions, too… Your baby bump looks so cute!