16 thoughts on “Today…

1. Tanya

Those boxes look like they took forever! I did an advent calendar with boxes this year too, but nothing like yours! Yours are so intricate and detailed. I’m also itching to find out the sex of my baby, but my ultrasound isn’t even scheduled yet, so I have to be patient. :)

2. Chelsea McConnell

What is your “December Daily?” I’ve been following for a while now, but I guessed I’ve missed this.

3. Shannon

Congradulations!!! When is your due date? My first grandbaby is due May 23rd. Jan.3rd is their first ultrasound. I am excited!!

4. Jule

I hope you are fine and enjoying your pregnancy. We will probably be finding out on the 27th of december (due date 11th may). Our little one is about Lola’s age. After your three beautiful girls I would send you a boy, but in he end, it does not matter at all. Thinking about all of the pink you already have… :).

5. Anna Vaschina

Oh man, I didn’t even think of doing an advent-ee thingy this year, enjoying my very first December Daily..rockin’ it so far :) I guess by God’s grace and mercy there is always next year.

Praying for a beautifully healthy baby for you all. Enjoy the ultrasound. :)

6. Jessica G

BOY! I am really feeling it Liz! Can you imagine though? He would have 4 Mommies! Oh my. Love watching every moment of your family grow!

7. mary

I am sooooo glad that you are going to tell me right after your mom! I feel beyond special, Because you know that I think about it ever single day!!!!!:) I am putting out all my boy senses out there into the universe for you:) Love you!:)

8. Le Anne Bull

can you give any tips on the 7s – i cant ever get pictures centered! love the album and hope you are feeling well!