Dear Lizzy Booth Pics

While I was away Collin sent a text saying that Avery walked around the corner from her room and replied, “I said a prayer Daddy, that Jesus will make mommy safe.” That just melts my heart.
I uploaded these pics yesterday on the plane cause I knew I’d be busy today snuggling with them. Actually while I was on the flight the pilot turned on the fasten seat belt sign because there was a bumpy ride ahead and although I am usually really nervous when that happens and clutching the arm rests like a crazy person… instead I couldn’t help but smile… I knew because of her prayer I’d be safe.

Here are some shots from my booth at the show…

I brought my Instax Camera and hundreds of refills to take a pictures of peeps at the show and then they decorated a library book pocket and added their photo inside. With a gold paper clip and glitter tape for good measure.

One of my favorite parts of the show is meeting blog readers, catching up with friends and making new ones!

The trees below were from Tim Holtz booth. I was going to swipe it off the wall and stuff it in my luggage but that wouldn’t be nice. So plan on a DIY post since I got the 411 on how to make it from Mr. Holtz himself.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said hello!! It was a great show and I walked around to a few booths and was in awe at all the creative people in this industry. There are so many awesome products coming your way!
Just so you know, Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic will ship in September and I can’t wait to start creating with it. xo, Lizzy

20 thoughts on “Dear Lizzy Booth Pics

1. Shay

I see us!!!! LoL! Glad you got home safe & can’t wait to see you in September AND get my hands on your new line, still my favorite from the show & knew it would be! xoxo

2. Lisa W.

Glad your home safely:) SO would love to go to CHA some time would LOVE to meet you and see ALL the Dear Lizzy stuff!!! Your new little slip and such store is darling!!!

3. Kati

It was so great to meet you and see your new line, I felt like such a fan girl! Those bottlebrush trees were super cute, all the displays were beautiful. I have to order one of your beautiful lace slips and I can’t wait to get my hands on/start scrapping with your new line :)

4. Tiffany

Wow! Your booth looked amazing! So gorgeous. Thanks for sharing Liz and so glad you are home safe and sound and snuggling with your littles.

5. Jo-An

I can’t wait ’til your new line comes out! I love it – as I do with all your previous ones :) You are simply awesome and so creative.

6. Kristy Hansen

Great booth—I can’t wait until you or Mr. Tim does a diy on those trees……gotta love them! I am sure they are easy–the problem will be to find the trees……ksh

7. Julie {CalleLillyCafe}

Love love all the photos & those tiny trees! love those too! oh! and if you EVER need an asst or help w/your CHA booth… um yes please give me a call, email, smoke signal, snail mail will work too. Thx! (also how do take the perfect Instax pix every time? I still cannot figure mine out!)

8. laurie lariviere

so awesome Liz, glad you had a good time and that Avery’s prayer kept you safe, love that! booth looked amazing, must be surreal for you to be there and be promoting your own line, so cool :)

9. auntie em (emily)

Hehehe! I bet you would have been the only lady there who could have waltzed out with four dozen little pretty coloured trees in your tote bag and no body would have looked twice! :D
    Love the pics of your pretty booth! :)

10. Katie

okay, am i the only one that thinks that every post needs an outfit source?? :) you have the best wardrobe ever – i love the great sense of style, colour and cohesiveness that you have! (your booth looks lovely, too!)

11. Pingback: July Social [Media] Butterflies Blog Hop « Coffee Stains

12. Meagan

I absolutely LOVE your booth and the library pocket idea!!! I hope to go to CHA at some point so I can see everything in person!