It’s almost my birthday so naturally I put together some of my favorite things.
1. Polaroid film for my 600 camera: Film from The Impossible Project
2. Luckily my birthstone is a stunning emerald. I would love to get three stackable rings of my daughter’s birthstones: Von Eshna
3. Wood bowls dipped in colorful paint: Wind & Willow Home
4. Yes, I adore this white gnome with his fancy gold hat: Mod Cloth
5. Navy dotted dress… or anything from Madewell
6. This camera is my next purchase: The Golden Half. It has the option of taking two shots for one picture. I brought a film camera on my trip and developed the film and now I am kind of obsession with 35mm because I am not that great at printing my pictures but I developed my the very next morning. Find this and other cool cameras at Four Corner Store.
7. Stripey wedges: Asos
8. This bag has been a fave for a while! Thunder In Our Hearts: Fieldguided on etsy