Art Kit: diy

Along with the memory game I posted on Wednesday I put together an art kit for both girls on our trip. The contents:

1 Art Journal: full of construction paper, pages from coloring books, cardstock, flash cards and other fun stuff. I will show more of the inside when we fill the pages.
3 A stamped fabric bag to hold it all
4 Watercolor
5 Journaling Cards and tags
6 Markers
7 A wood circle I painted with chalkboard paint + chalk
8 Paint Brushes (To paint rocks. the paint is in my stash. :)
10 Gluestick
11 A glassine bag full of chipboard shapes, foam heart and paper flowers.
I was seriously giddy putting this together! I might steal it from Avery on our vacation. :)
Which wouldn’t be nice since this will post on her birthday! (love you avery girl! I don’t know why I just wrote that since she can’t and doesn’t read my blog. But maybe someday she will.)

25 thoughts on “Art Kit: diy

1. Ana

For Avery in the future (when she reads this) – Happy Birthday Avery! I wish you all the best and you must know that your Mom rocks!

For you Liz – Happy Birthday for your little big girl and congrats on one more wonderful idea such as this kit! Avery is getting cuter everyday (I wonder how that is still possible). Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

Love,

Ana

2. luna47

That is awesome, I love the kit! I wanna make one for myself! Super cool heart-shaped lights too!

3. Renee Zwirek

I love this! Love all your ideas! I want to steal it! Ha! Okay, I'm definitely stealing this idea!!! Hahaha!

Happy Vacation!

Happy Birthday, Avery! Pleeease share lots of pics after her party!

For your memory game, did you attach the photos with Mod Podge and then apply a sealer coat over the pics to protect them or did another adhesive work just fine w/o a coat on the pics? Thank you.

4. Camille

How are you so amazing and how can I be more like you? Do you have a step.by.step for that one? :)
    Have a good vacation (looking forward to seeing that book all filled up and adorable)

5. Anonymous

Quelle chance elle a cette grande fille d'avoir une maman aussi créative. Bonne fête à une belle princesse. Myriam F.

6. Emily

Very cute idea! I was wondering, will you give out the the recipe for the cake jars soon? I would really like to use this idea for a graduation party!!

7. Kim Woods

I'm asking for an Instax for my birthday. It looks like this is the new version. Do you have any comments on old vs new. Usually with technology I'm all over the NEW! My husband for the life of him can't figure out why I need another camera but I am really hoping I get one!

8. Forever Romance

I absolutely love the idea. Where did you find the fabric bags to hold them? Also, the camera is a great idea! I may get one for my Zach.