quick page share

Just a quick page to share on this snowy, autumn day. That doesn’t sound right? Yep, we woke up to a few good inches of that fluffy white stuff.
I made this page a bit ago and added some of my Dear Lizzy lace paper & a ticket sticker from my Enchanted collection. I am so thrilled to finally have some of the lace paper to design with!

I had to laugh when Collin asked where the journaling was on my page… which is hidden behind the photos. I guess that means he really does enjoy reading the gushy stuff I write about him!

Jenni Bowlin: Diecut Label Paper
Sassafras: Heart Paper, Flag Banner Stickers
Basic Grey: Kraft paper with circles
Misc: Staples, Sequins

20 thoughts on “quick page share

1. Heather Innusa

What a cute page!! Banners are making me SO happy these days!!! I just love it – the pictures are adorable too!!!

2. cedargirl

It is a beautiful page! Husband points for Colin asking about the journalling. I too am blessed with a husband who will oooh and ahhh over each LO. Ocassionally he even has said, "something's missing"… and is generally right :).

3. ZoezMom

Gorgeous layout! You've sparked some inspiration in me for using the SC Back 40 kit that has many of these items! Thanks ;)

4. kelsterjean

That's a cute page. I love the ticket about the early bird. My boyfriend secretly likes looking/reading my pages also even though he tries to hide it sometimes, hehe.

5. Laurie

Lovely page, adorable photo, I bet the kids liked the snow, I am not ready for that yet! Love the gray background paper and the lace paper, so nice together.

6. sophie

hi! I love the color combo! both very masculine and feminine! love the banners!! they do give a happy twist to layouts, don't theyy!? evey layout you create is so balanced and unique, I wish my brain worked like yours!! have a great "snowy" day!