silly squeeze

Silly squeeze is a layout about my q-bear who doesn’t just give you a hug-she squeezes you as tight as she possibly can. I enjoyed designing with Studio Calico‘s kit this month. It’s quite pretty and I adore the colors!

Besides the awesome kit I had to throw in some of my new Dear Lizzy Enchanted tapes because it was a perfect fit & I was excited to try it out. (It’s the green floral tape under the blue ribbon above & the pink and blue tape below. Loving it already.)
Here she is again, this time being a sneaky, little girl at my brother’s wedding. Stealing a lick from the cakes. She is at that curious I-want-to-get-into-everything stage.
As soon as Avery decided there are more fun things to do than make a mess, Quincey decided it’s the coolest thing since pb&j sandwiches.
I was pretty sneaky myself and added some of the new Dear Lizzy Enchanted paper to the center heart & some thickers. Love this Back 40 Studio Calico kit because it they make it so easy for you! You can sit down with the perfectly picked products right at your fingertips.

21 thoughts on “silly squeeze

1. Tiff

Wow, this is SUPAH cute! I love all the rows of pennants on the first page and the heart cutouts on the 2nd page! Of course the pictures ROCK, esp. the different focal points for the cake shot!

2. ~kelly marie~

I absolutely adore these pages! They way you used the Sassafras pennants is so cool! :) I am already in love with your Dear Lizzy tape, too!

3. julie.schellin

I have been dying to see that tape – and it looks lovely! I don't see it at Two Peas. Any ideas as to who's selling it?

4. Tancha

Изучаю ваш блог уже 3 дня. В каждом сообщении нахожу для себя что-то интересное !
    Здесь меня впечатлили вырезанные сердечки и устроенные тут же.
    Это очень и очень красиво !!!!!

5. Anonymous

soooo luv these pages…and the pictures are beautiful…i guess what sets your pages over the top for me, is not only are the pages just so creative and fresh, but the pictures always make me stop and just stare, they ae always taken from such amazing angles, its like the kids are totally unaware of being photographed…beauiful. hugs to you Donna Tullis

6. Emily

I just have to say… your pages are far more than scrapbook pages… they are pieces of art. Absolutely gorgeous, as always!

7. Ale Loiacono

LOVE your pages!!! But what do you expect when you have the most beautiful model!!! She is so adorable!! ;)

8. Gloria

Gorgeous layouts! It was such a great surprise to see you work with the SC kit this month, thanks for the inspiration. I can´t wait to receive my kit and scraplift some of your ideas ;)TFS